ACLT’s 2021 Annual Meeting
March 5, 2022 - 10 a.m.
ACLT’s “Hybrid” Annual Meeting
VIRTUAL SEGMENT OF ANNUAL MEETING
(10 to approx. 11:15 am)
Meeting Summary (click here to download official agenda):
- Business: ACLT members voted to approve the continuation of terms for 6 members of the Board of Directors:
- Dawn Balinski
- Bob Field
- BL Johnston
- Ron Klauda
- Robyn Truslow
- Randi Vogt
- Guest Speakers: This year’s guest speakers were:
- Andrew Szwak, Mid-Atlantic Program Manager, Land Trust Alliance
- Carl Fleischhauer and Kirsti Uunila, who are lead researchers on ACLT’s Parkers Creek Heritage Trail.
- Committee Reports: Brief presentations from ACLT’s committees outlining their work and accomplishments in 2021.
- Conclusion: Brief statement/conclusion of meeting by Greg Bowen.
LIVE AND IN-PERSON SEGMENT OF ANNUAL MEETING
(12:30 to approximately 2 pm)
Picnic lunch at Double Oak Barn and hike on the new Holly Hill Trail with staff sharing information about two projects we are considering for the future: Stream Restoration and Beaver Dam Analogs.
Post-Meeting Lunch & Hike
Photos by Carl Fleischhauer