ACLT's Guided Canoe Program
Welcome to ACLT's 2017 canoe season! We invite you to join us as we paddle up the beautiful Parkers Creek, one of the most cared for and protected creeks on the western shore of the Chesapeake Bay. The creek is surrounded by the Parkers Creek Preserve, nearly 3,000 acres of wildlands and natural forests.
ACLT provides friendly, expert guides to make your trip fun, informative and safe! We also offer you the option to use our canoes (2 person) or you are welcome to bring your own canoe/kayak. Just let us know.
Canoe trips are scheduled on Saturdays, with Sundays as our rain dates should the weather interfere. Please note - trips are 3 hours long and are challenging. Registration is required. Feel free to contact our office at 410-414-3400 or at email@example.com for more information. See you on the water!
Space fills up quickly. (Not kidding!)
$15/person program fee
- Guided Canoe Trip - May 26, 2018
- Guided Canoe Trip - SUNSET - Jun 16, 2018
- Guided Canoe Trip - Jun 23, 2018
- Guided Canoe Trip - Jul 07, 2018
- Guided Canoe Trip - SUNRISE - Aug 04, 2018
- Guided Canoe Trip - SUNRISE - Sep 01, 2018
- Guided Canoe Trip - Sep 22, 2018
- Guided Canoe Trip - Oct 06, 2018
- Guided Canoe Trip - Oct 20, 2018