ACLT’s Guided Canoe Trips
Welcome to ACLT’s 2020 canoe season! We invite you to join us as we paddle up the beautiful Parkers Creek, one of the most cared for and protected creeks on the western shore of the Chesapeake Bay. The creek is surrounded by the Parkers Creek Preserve, over 3,200 acres of wildlands and natural forests.
ACLT provides friendly, expert guides to make your trip fun, informative and safe! We also offer you the option to use our canoes (2 person) or you are welcome to bring your own canoe/kayak. Just let us know.
Please note – trips are 3 hours long and are challenging! Registration is required. Feel free to contact our office at 410-414-3400 or at email@example.com for more information. See you on the water!
Trips fill up quickly, so register early! If your preferred date is full, please email us to be placed on the waitlist. Please register for one trip only to allow others the opportunity to enjoy this special experience.
For their safety, children 5 and under and pets are not allowed on these trips.
$15/person program fee
2020 Canoe Schedule
Note: Rain Dates are the following day, one hour later (due to tides), unless otherwise noted.
Saturday, July 25th (6-9am) (sunrise trip) – Rain Date: Sunday, July 26th (7-10am)SOLD OUT!
- Thursday, August 6th (5-8pm) – Rain Date: Friday, August 7th (6-9pm)
- Thursday, August 20th (4-7pm) – Rain Date: Friday, August 21st (5-8pm)
- Saturday, September 5th (5-8pm) (sunset trip) – Rain Date: Sunday, September 6th (6-9pm)
Saturday, September 19th (4-7pm) – NO RAIN DATE!SOLD OUT!
- Saturday, October 3rd (4-7pm) (sunset trip) – Rain Date: Sunday, October 4th (5-8pm)
Saturday, October 17th (3-6pm) – Rain Date: Sunday, October 18th (4-7pm)SOLD OUT!
- Saturday, October 24th (9am-12pm) – Rain Date: Sunday, October 25th (10am-1pm)