Connecting People with the Land
Free access to 22 miles of trails across a 3,400 acre preserve, guided canoe trips on the beautiful Parkers Creek, regenerative farming that benefits a local food pantry. ACLT is dedicated to land conservation and to the community.
- 16th - Parkers Creek Challenge
- When: October 16th – 10 a.m.
- What: Triathlon including bike, run & paddle
- Where: South side trailhead
- Fee: $40/member or $50/non-member
- 23rd - Guided Hike – Fall Foliage
- When: October 23rd (rain date: October 24th)
- What: Guided Hike
- Where: Turkey Trail (north side)
- Fee: FREE
See full Calendar of Events Here.