There’s no better way to celebrate the start of summer than at
ACLT’s Family Day!
Gather up the whole family and visit the American Chestnut Land Trust on Sunday June 24th from 1-4pm. Join us for an afternoon of family fun with tractor-pulled hayrides, nature-inspired craft activities, games, farm and science discovery! Plus visit with some of our local wildlife! Pick up some of the freshest produce, then tour the farm and educational garden. 676 Double Oak Rd, Prince Frederick, MD.
Check out our list of fun activities we’re planning for you!
- Visit with Miss Mary’s Turtles
- Craft a Colorful Butterfly Feeder
- Go on a Hayride!
- Learn about ACLT’s Bluebird Trail
- Dig for Shark’s teeth!
- Walk through ACLT’s Beautiful EDGE Garden and Double Oak Farm
- Paint Rocks – for yourself, to place on the trails or make one for our garden!
- Get awesome pictures at our Insta-Fun Photo Spots!
See you soon!
2nd Sundays at ACLT for 2018
July 8 – Wellness Day
August 12 – Dog Days of Summer (Woof!)
See you at ACLT’s Double Oak Farm at 676 Double Oak Rd in Prince Frederick.
North Side Trailhead/Double Oak Farm