Connecting People with the Land
Free access to 22 miles of trails across a 3,400 acre preserve, guided canoe trips on the beautiful Parkers Creek, regenerative farming that benefits a local food pantry. ACLT is dedicated to land conservation and to the community.
- 4th thru Labor Day – Passport to Preservation
- When: July 4th thru September 6th
- What: Participants visit local breweries & wineries and get their passports stamped (receive discounts on beer and wine), enter to win prizes donated by venues.
- Where: Several Calvert County breweries and wineries
- Fee: $20/person. Special pricing for new members.
- REGISTRATION OPENS SOON!
- 28th – Guided Evening Hike – Farewell to Summer
- When: August 28th (rain date: August 29th) 6:00 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
- What: Group Hike led by Master Naturalists
- Where: Turkey Trail, North Side Trailhead
- Fee: FREE
See full Calendar of Events Here.