Connecting People with the Land
Free access to 22 miles of trails across a 3,400 acre preserve, guided canoe trips on the beautiful Parkers Creek, regenerative farming that benefits a local food pantry. ACLT is dedicated to land conservation and to the community.
- 4th - ACLT's 35th Anniversary Celebration/Volksmarch
- When: Saturday, December 4th - 12-2 p.m.
- What: A Volksmarch (people's march or walk) is a non-competitive, organized hike that encourages people to connect to nature and each other. We are also celebrating our 35th Anniversary with lunch, music and fun!
- Where: Begin from any trailhead and hike the new Holly Hill Trail!
PLEASE NOTE! The new Holly Hill Trail will not be open to the public until December 5th! The trail is not yet marked with signage or blazes. It will be open on the 4th only to registered attendees of this event, who will receive a trail map just prior to the event.
- 5th - Holly Hill Trail Opens to the Public
- 5th - ACLT's Annual Wreath & Greens Sale
- When: Sunday, December 5th - 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- What: Each year, volunteers gather greens from around ACLT properties and more volunteers make beautiful wreaths and decorative greens for sale as a fundraiser.
- Where: South Side Trailhead
See full Calendar of Events Here.